Fiduciary Accounting: The Things They Would Not Let Me Say in the Book
April 29, 2016
38th Annual UCLA/CEB Estate Planning Institute
Manhattan Beach, CA
Speaker: Margaret M. Hand
- What questions should an attorney ask before hiring someone to prepare a client’s fiduciary accounting?
- What are the indicia of a poorly prepared accounting?
- Are waivers of account ever a good idea? Should the trust document routinely waive accountings? Ever?
- Is there anything a trustee’s attorney can do to shorten the statute of limitations on breaches of trust disclosed in an accounting?
- The author of the Fiduciary Accounting Handbook will answer these questions, and more, in a surprisingly entertaining talk about accountings.