skip to Main Content
(925) 253-1717

Foreign Accounts Reporting

Individual taxpayers may be aware that they must report foreign financial accounts on their income tax returns if they have a financial interest in those accounts and their reported interest and dividend income exceeds $1,500.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back To Top